Primer Design for PCR

Huseyin Kucuktas kucukhu at mail.auburn.edu
Mon Dec 14 09:16:06 EST 1998

There is a site on the internet. The address is
http://www.genome.wi.mit.edu/cgi-bin/primer/primer3.cgi
You can design primers easily on this site.

Good Luck

                 *            Huseyin Kucuktas Ph.D.              *
                 *             Postdoctoral Fellow                *
		 *  Biochemical and Molecular Genetics Laboratory *
                 * Department of Fisheries and Allied Aquacultures*
		 *       Auburn University, Auburn AL 36849	  *
                 *             Tel:(334) 844-4085                 *
                 *             Fax:(334) 844-9208                 *
		 *         http://www.auburn.edu/~kucukhu         *