Problem for cDNA cloning

John Lum lumdicks at netvigator.com
Tue Dec 15 09:20:23 EST 1998

Hello!

	Recently, I have a problem about blunt-end cloning. That is blunt ended
cDNA ligated with blunt ended linker. I cannot obtain a transformant
with the cDNA insert after transformation. However, I ensure that my
sample contain cDNA because I can observe from the gel. Now, I have two
question? Do the cDNA synthesis kit (from Boehringer mannhaim)
synthesize the blund ended cDNA(100%)? What is the optimal condition for
blunt ended ligation?
	If anyone have any idea or suggestion, please let me know.
	Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

							Keung