About BIORAD?

.Krimer Alejandro a.krimer at biosidus.com.ar
Mon Dec 21 08:34:19 EST 1998

Dear all and specially Dom:
For people that are not living in the First world, your hypotesis are
not always true. For example, I am suscribed to this group and I don't
have access on Internet in my computer.
May be Juan is lazy, may be not. You have the decission to not answer
but you should be more equitative, because I have been seeing a lot of
basic questions asked for another people that were answered for you.

Remember, the South exists too.

Best regards.
				Alejandro