Simple Method to Determine the Action Mode of a New Drug NEEDED!!!

lab of MYXO lilab at sdu.edu.cn
Thu Feb 5 02:59:07 EST 1998

I am screening new bioactive products from myxobacteria. Now I have
isolated one, which inhibites Mucor. The next I should do is to get an
idea of its action mode, especially on DNA,RNA and protein synthesis. I
have looked through many books and papers I can find, but I can not find
a good way. Can anyone give me a good idea on the method to determine
the action mode of a new drug?
Please email me at your earliest convenience.
Thanks for your time in advance!
State Key Laboratory of Microbial Technology
Department of Microbiology, Life Science College
Shandong University
Jinan 250100, P.R.China

Tel:(86)(531)8564431(ext.411)
Fax:(86)(531)8565234