protein assay

Farida Safadi-Chamberlain fsafadi at LAMAR.COLOSTATE.EDU
Sat Feb 7 17:04:47 EST 1998

I second this question, since Bradford assay doesn't seem to be sensitive
enough, plus it is not precise from one measurement to another, and time
consuming.  Does anybody have a better method?  Has anybody used the A205
described in Current Protocols in Molecular Biology?