How to pull-out a specific PCR product?

aDamn adam at tcgu.med.utoronto.ca.blah
Sun Feb 8 22:56:57 EST 1998

I have used Dynal's magnetic beads with success.  But, how do you eliminate
all of the products from being labelled?  I would use two PCR steps, your
primer followed by a second nested primer that is labelled.  An alternative
would be to probe a cDNA library.  You may be able to screen a cDNA library
with PCR using a vector primer and your specific primer.  It has worked for
me.

adam