Help!! Signal Transduction Systems

ERNESTO OVIDEO ORTA Oviedo-Orta at cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Feb 13 08:55:26 EST 1998

Hi everyone!!!
I'm planning to start to dilucidate the intracellular signal transduction
pathway used by my protein. I have som reports that could be linked
specialy to Tyrosine and Serine Kinases (MAPK, v-Src, Ras, PKC). I should
deside as soon as possible the possible commercial systems to use in order
to assess this complex problem. Could anyone sujest me possibles
commercial kits or reagents, having in consideration also the costs.
Thank you all in advance,

Ernesto.

Ernesto Oviedo Orta, M.D
Medical Research Council Intercellular Signaling Team,
Department of Medical Biochemistry,
University of Wales Coll. of Medicine,
Heath Park, Cardiff CF4 4XN, U.K
e-mail: oviedo-orta at cardiff.ac.uk