Agrobacterium strains

Ramanujam Raman/BCC265/384.2220 ramjam at seconde.scripps.edu
Sat Feb 14 03:29:29 EST 1998

Dear Netters,

I am looking to find more information about two different agrobacterium
strains that are used for plant transformation, namely AbiI and AseI.
Would anybody outthere provide me with references or any information
about the strains themselves.  All I know is their resistance marker,
but want to know the other characteristics of the strains.  Any help is
greatly appreciated.  Please email it to my address.  Thanks,

RAM.

RAMANUJAM RAMAN                |
Department of Cell Biology     |  "You are never given a wish
BCC 265                        |      without being given
The Scripps Research Institute |   the power to make it true;
10550 North Torrey Pines Road  |     you may, however, have
La Jolla, CA 92037             |        to work for it."
Off.: (619) 784-2220           |
Fax : (619) 784-9840           |                  Richard Bach
email: ram at scripps.edu         |