Antibody for a nuclear marker?

Carl Mayers cnm at
Wed Feb 18 14:27:59 EST 1998

Can anybody suggest an antibody I could use to probe Westerns to detect 
a marker for the nucleus in a plant extract?  I would like to show 
enrichment of nuclei in a particular fraction, and would like to use a 
Western blotting for a marker protein as well as other methods I am 
already using.  The nuclei enriched fraction has been treated with 
Triton, so anything membrane bound is out.  Does anybody know where I 
could obtain an antibody for this use?

Many thanks,

More information about the Methods mailing list