primer extention on on ABI 373 ?

Moez TORKI Moez.TORKI at UJF-GRENOBLE.FR
Fri Feb 20 02:30:16 EST 1998

<bigger><bigger>Dear Web molbiologists,

May be am I asking a stupid question, but has anyone tried a primer
extention experiment with an fluorescent primer and then ran the PCR
reaction on ABI 373 ?

Theoretically this should work but I have no idea of the starting RNA
and the number of cycles of the assymetric PCR (my genes are expressed
at very high level in flowers). Please feel free to forward any of your
thoughts about this. I will compile any personnel answer and forward it
on the newsgoup.

Cheers

Moez</bigger></bigger>