Post-doc position/Sweden (plant mol. biol.)

Leszek A. Kleczkowski leszek at sun.fysbot.umu.se
Sun Feb 22 10:02:35 EST 1998

A post-doctoral position is currently available in my laboratory
at the Department of Plant Physiology, Umea University, Sweden.
The position concerns studies on sugar-regulated signal transduction
pathways involved in starch and sucrose metabolism, using Arabidopsis
as a model system.  The position requires strong background in molecular
and cell biology techniques, and at least some experience with protein/
enzyme work.  Familiarity with yeast one- and two-hybrid systems and/or
with screening T-DNA tagged mutants will be a plus.  The position
carries a tax-free salary of 12,000 - 14,000 SEK/ month and is funded
for one year with the possibility of extension for second year.

For more details about a general profile of my laboratory please consult
my web page at http://www.plantphys.umu.se/~leszek/

Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a letter of interest and
their c.v. through e-mail (preferably) or fax or snail-mail to:

  Dr. Leszek A. Kleczkowski
  Department of Plant Physiology
  Umea University
  S-901-87