RDA-(Rep. Diff. Analy.) problems and solutions?

Jim Graham graham at biodec.wustl.edu_nospammmmmmm
Wed Feb 25 07:58:28 EST 1998

Hello again folks,

There has  recently been a sharp increase in the number of sucessful
applications of RPA it would seem. I have not found any good discussion
in the newsgroup archive.

Anyone who has used the technique, or especially the related
"linker-capture subtraction" of Stykowski please E-mail me.

I am particualrily interested to hear if people have encountered any
problems in going from mung bean nuclease digestion to PCR directly
-perhaps resulting in entire lack of first round PCR product.

Thanks very much, I'm waiting on some experienced advice here.

Regards,

Jim
J. Graham PhD
(cut the .nospammmmm off my address)