CAT 3MS and pSP72

Karl Fischer tyr-2 at bones.biochem.ualberta.ca
Fri Feb 27 11:48:37 EST 1998

In article <bjtaylor-2602981910470001 at frans.glaxo.med.ualberta.ca>,
bjtaylor at bones.biochem.ualberta.ca (Brian J. Taylor) wrote:

> I'm looking for a reference (or any information) on these two plasmids,
> one a CAT expression vector, CAT 3MS, the other (I believe) an older
> cloning vector with an SP6 promoter, called pSP72.  I've done some
> database searching with no luck.

Posted and mailed

Brian,

pSP72 is marketed by Promega and according to the '97 catalogue the
GenBank/EMBL accession number is X65332.

pCAT3 vectors are also marketed by Promega. There isn't a "3MS" derivative
listed but the vectors on pages 244-246 of the catalogue should give you a
starting point.

Cheers

Karl the hepB guy