degenerate primers for pcr

J. Casey Lippmeier jcasey at wizard.net
Sat Feb 28 21:47:20 EST 1998

    Recently a post had been made to this group in reply to someone
asking for tips on getting products using degenerate primers.  I
printed this message and put it aside to read it later, but
unfortunatly it's turned up missing.  I remember the reply including a
tip on using a molar amount of primer greater than the normal amount
by a factor of the primer's degeneracy among others.  If the author of
this reply posting could please resend a copy of it to this address
or if anyone else who may have saved it could do so, I would be very
thankful.

Thanks in advance,

-Casey Lippmeier