Postdoc Position

Hoyun_Lee at cancercare.on.ca Hoyun_Lee at cancercare.on.ca
Mon Jan 5 17:06:14 EST 1998

     A POSTDOCTORAL POSITION is available immediately at the Northeastern
     Ontario Regional Cancer Centre (NEORCC). We, a multidisciplinary Tumor
     Kinetic Research Team at NEORCC, focus our research on: 1) studying
     the proliferation of clonogenic tumor cells in experimental systems
     using a flow cytometry technique; 2) radiation-mediated cell killing
     effects in the context of cell-cycle control, using variety of
     molecular and cellular biological techniques. In a long run, we are
     hoping to develop a clinically applicable protocol for more effective
     radiation therapy. Experience with cell kinetic techniques and a good
     knowledge of radiation biology will be a definite advantage (but not
     required).  Interested individuals are invited to submit CV and three
     letters of reference to:

     Dr. Tai K. Yeung, Department of Medical Physics, Northeastern Ontario
     Regional Cancer Centre, 41 Ramsey Lake road, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
     P3E 5J1. FAX: (705) 523-7316. E-mail: tyeung at cancercare.on.ca

     or

     Dr. Hoyun Lee, Tumor Biology Group, Northeastern Ontario Regional
     Cancer Centre, 41 Ramsey Lake road, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada P3E 5J1.
     Phone: (705) 523- 7312 ext 2703. FAX, (705) 523-7326.
     E-mail, Hoyun Lee at cancercare.on.ca