### $35 FOR $300 IN FREE FAST FOOD AND $$$ ###

freefastfood at HOTMAIL.COM freefastfood at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 8 02:08:15 EST 1998

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have received this offer because your email address is part
of our 'in-house' list.  You or someone you know has sent your
email address to us in the past.  Our Team promotes professional
and responsible use of direct email marketing.  If you received this
message in error we apologize. To be removed from our list, simply
hit Reply and put Remove in the subject line. You will be
immediately removed from all future correspondence!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS A NETWORK ALERT!

This is to announce a new company launched January 1st 1998

DOUBLEMATCH MARKETING, Inc.

- One Time $30 = $300 in Fast Food Coupons!
McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Domino's, Chili's, Arby's, I-Hop,
Wendy's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Taco Bell, Shoney's, TCBY,
Burger King, Baskin Robbins, Godfather's Pizza, Denny's,
Subway, Dunkin' Doughnuts, Little Caesars, Boston Market,
Ponderosa, Dairy Queen, Jack in the Box, Waffle House,
Olive Garden, Mrs. Field's Cookies, plus MANY MORE!

Plus 30 Biz Opp leads to help you get your  business started!

- A Product everyone uses!

EARN LOTS OF INSTANT CASH AS A DISTRIBUTOR!!
$5 extra to join ($35 total) and you can start making
LOTS OF CASH INSTANTLY, ON TOP OF THE COUPONS!

Compensation Plan:

3x6 Forced Matrix, $30 will be awarded with only THREE sales!

Matrix #1
$100 Double Matching Bonus when 3rd Level is Full!
$3,000 Double Matching Bonus when 6th Level is Filled!

Free Entry into Matrix #2

Matrix #2
$300 Bonus when 1st Level is full (only 3 people)
$1000 Double Matching Bonus when 3rd Level is Full!
$30,000 Double Matching Bonus when 6th Level is Filled!

DOUBLE MATCHING BONUS, DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR On
everyone you personally sponsor and everone they sponsor
Incredible!
Run the #'s!  The potential is Huge!

Information Hot Line @ 1-800-235-1366

Pre-Launch was January 1st and in less than a
week over 2000 Distributors have signed up! 800 Today ALONE!
To Get More Information RIGHT NOW,
Get the Fax on Demand at 707-429-0999 Document #989
THEN...send an email to
mailto:mailingd at owned.com
or if you use AOL send to: mailingd at owned.com and
put DoubleMatch in the subject line to
INSURE FOUNDER POSITION UNDER MULTIPLE
BULK EMAILERS TO GUARANTEE LOTS OF SPILLOVER!!

Multiply your efforts for success today!
WE ARE SETTING THE INDUSTRY ON FIRE!