Ph.D. student position/Sweden (plant mol. biol.)

Leszek Andrzej Kleczkowski lakleczk at news.uio.no
Fri Jan 9 19:52:44 EST 1998

 A Ph.D. student position should soon become available in my laboratory
 at the Department of Plant Physiology, Umea University, Sweden.  The
 position concerns studies on sugar-regulated signal transduction pathways
 involved in starch and sucrose metabolism, using Arabidopsis as a model
 system.  The position requires strong background in molecular and cell
 biology techniques, and at least some experience with protein/ enzyme
 work.  Familiarity with yeast one- and two-hybrid systems and/or with
 screening T-DNA tagged mutants will be a plus.  A Master's degree in an
 appropriate area is required.

 For more details about a general profile of my laboratory please consult
 my web page at http://www.plantphys.umu.se/~leszek/

 Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a letter of interest and their
 c.v. through e-mail (preferably) or fax or snail-mail to:

 Dr. Leszek A. Kleczkowski
 Department of Plant Physiology
 Umea University
 S-901-87