Gangliosides - Bachem?

Erik A.J. Miljan sentosa at NETVIGATOR.COM
Thu Jan 15 11:22:57 EST 1998

--------------024FB65EAA47D1618DDBFF5F

The problem...
I am using  gangliosides that I found in the freezer for signal
transduction studies.  The label says that the gangliosides are from
Bachem, Torence, California. I want to know the specs but the only
Bachem I know of is in Switzerland and they don't sell gangliosides!

Can anybody help me find a bachem, Cali catalogue?

Cheers

ERiK Miljan
The Universtiy of Hong Kong
Dept. of Biochem

e-mail: Sentosa at netvigator.com

--------------024FB65EAA47D1618DDBFF5F

<HTML>
The problem...
<BR>I am using&nbsp; gangliosides that I found in the freezer for signal
transduction studies.&nbsp; The label says that the gangliosides are from&nbsp;
<U>Bachem, Torence, California</U>. I want to know the specs but the only
Bachem I know of is in Switzerland and they don't sell gangliosides!

<P>Can anybody help me find a bachem, Cali catalogue?

<P>Cheers

<P>ERiK Miljan
<BR>The Universtiy of Hong Kong
<BR>Dept. of Biochem