1D-PAGE software: free/shareware??

Jay Miller jhmiller at helix.nih.gov
Tue Jan 20 08:41:24 EST 1998

NIH Image is freeware.  It was developed by Wayne Rasband of NIH and it runs on Macs.
There are versions for 68000 and PPC.  There is also a port to win95 which isn't quite
as good (of course).  For more info and downloads see:

	//rsb.info.nih.gov/nih-image
	//sunny.dcrt.nih.gov/itc/gel  (tutorial)
	ftp://zippy.nimh.nih.gov/pub/nih-image
	ftp://ftp-codon.nih.gov
	ftp://ftp.sunet.se
I think these are all correct.  I hope this helps.  You can also go to the main NIH
site, www.nih.gov, and into DCRT, the computer division and search there.