pMOB plasmid sequence

Wood Lab woodlab at SUNGCG.USOUTHAL.EDU
Tue Jan 20 10:42:41 EST 1998

Hi,
	We are presently using a plasmid, pMOB, that comes from the
TN1000 transposon kit from Gold Biotechnology.  This company, now
defunct, no longer provides technical references.  The paper describing
the creation of pMOB, "Transposon-facilitated DNA sequencing",
Strathmann, et al, claims the size to be 1.8 KB.  We see a larger band
and we couldn't calculate how they got the 1.8 KB based on the info in
the paper.  O.K. after rattling on, I am hoping someone out there has the
sequence or received the technical info, before it became unavailable.
Any info would be appreciated.

TIA

Aimee T