Phaseolus vulgaris genomic or leaf cDNA library

mjohnson at mjohnson at
Wed Jan 21 18:51:49 EST 1998

I am trying to locate a lab that has constructed a Phaseolus vulgaris
genomic library or a Phaseolus vulgaris leaf cDNA library.  I am
interested in screening these libraries to obtain a clone that contains
the myo-inositol-1-phosphate synthase gene.  I would appreciate hearing
from you if your lab has constructed these libraries or if you know of a
lab that has constructed one of these libraries.  Any information on this
subject will be appreciated.