Home Bussiness

esikes at ANET-DFW.COM esikes at ANET-DFW.COM
Mon Jan 26 00:05:55 EST 1998

We understand that you are interested in, or are already involved in marketing. We are searching for
people to get into the highest paying plan in the world. Contact me for all the details.
 I have 28yrs. in the business world.

1-(972) 557-0955
Ed Sikes

You may also visit my website at:   http://www.admaxsilver.com/sikes/

**(( You have recieved this message because you have visited one of our business opportunity sites
in the past. If you have recieved this message in error or simply wish to be removed from our list
please reply  with the word "remove" in the subject header. We apologize for any inconvience if we
have sent this to you in error.))**