NdeI

C.L.L. C.Lu at cellbio.duke.edu
Tue Jan 27 13:35:05 EST 1998

It seems to me that the quality of NdeI and BamHi from NEB is gettng worse
and worse. I constrcuted dozens of constructions using NdeI or NdeI and
BamHi sites, no problem at all. Some stranges happened about month ago, I
can not cut these constructions again under the conditions I used before.
Since then no sucess has been reported using these two REs for cloning in
our lab. We ordered new REs, still can not get satisfied digestions.  The
vector I am using is pET.