Separation of bulged from perfect duplex DNAs

Malcolm White mfwhite at
Wed Jan 28 13:19:21 EST 1998

I am looking for a method to separate a 300bp duplex from one with a 12
base bulge in the centre.
I have heard of an acrylamide called Hydrogel by AT Biochem, but I can't
find out anything about
the company or product here in the UK. 
Does anyone have advice on the best way to do this?


Malcolm White

Dr Malcolm F. White
Honorary Lecturer
University of Dundee

More information about the Methods mailing list