Anti-histag antibodies

Simon Dawson Simon.Dawson at
Wed Jul 1 10:36:43 EST 1998

Hi all,
		I was wondering if anyone out there knows what anti-histag type antibodies
are available and which give the best results. I have the M2 anti-flag
antibody from Kodak/IBI and the anti-Xpress antibody from Invitrogen.
	I seem to remember a while back that someone out there knew of the existence
of an HRP-NTA conjugated antibody that bound directly to the histag and can be
detected with an HRP substrate. Was I imagining that?? If anyone can confirm
this and knows where I can get hold of such an antibody, could they let me
know? It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Dr. Simon Dawson
Laboratory for Intracellular Proteolysis
Molecular and Cellular Biology Research Section
School of Biomedical Sciences
The Medical School
Queens Medical Centre
Clifton Boulevard

TEL:+44 (0)115 9249924 ex. 44787
FAX:+44 (0)115 9422225
Email:Simon.Dawson at

"Back off man, I'm a scientist!" - Bill Murray.