Immunology Newsletter 2/98

Bjorn P. eped at
Thu Jul 2 14:18:39 EST 1998

Immunology Newsletter 2/98.

Diatec AS has during the last months distributed  a large number of
samplepacks to cytometry laboratories worldwide as part of our product
quality survey. The feedback has been above expectations, especially
our anti-human kappa, lambda, CD3, CD4, CD8 and CD37 have been
rated better than the current market leaders.

We challenge you to try our monoclonal antibodies, and throughout
July we will offer you a 50% discount on our regular prices
when you purchase 3 or more vials.

You will always find interesting immunology-links on our NEWS page,
which is updated daily

Sincerely Yours
Knut J. Egelie
Diatec AS

PS. If you do not want to receive the Immunology Newsletter in the future,
please return this mail with: No Mail in the Subject Field.