How to seq. a single-primer PCR product

Brian Sydnor Burnes gt2837a at
Thu Jul 2 10:57:43 EST 1998

Hello fellow labrats!  I have PCR products generated from inverse PCR
primed off the inverted repeats of a Tn5 insertion.  Only one primer was
used, so the ends of the products are inverted repeats like the
transposon.  How can I directly sequence these products without getting
overlapping forward and reverse reads?  Sequence an asymetric digest?
Ligate (blunt) into a sequencing vector?  I appreciate any input; thanks.

Brian Sydnor Burnes
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!gt2837a
Internet: gt2837a at