How to seq. ...a mistake in my response.

Fri Jul 3 10:05:47 EST 1998

At 05:17 PM 7/2/98 -0400, Brian Sydnor Burnes wrote:
>Thank you so much for your help.  I was unaware of the possibility of
>differentially labelled primers for sequencing.

Brian,
You are welcome. BUT I MADE A MISTAKE. ... I was too hasty to suggest this
approach. You would still need dissimilar primers for this one, since the
single primer would pose the same problem on the template as they would in a
conventinal sequencing reaction.  'Seems to me that the RE digest and/or the
cloning should be the only approach available.

Hiranya.

Dr. Hiranya Sankar Roychowdhury
Plant Genetic Engineering Lab.
New Mexico State University