Bac-to-Bac system

chris.moore at hri.ac.uk chris.moore at hri.ac.uk
Sat Jul 4 11:49:13 EST 1998

Hi Andreas,

in my very brief aquaintance with the bac to bac system, as I understood it
it was still a very good idea to plaque purify, as 100% recombinants are not
always generated. Anyway i would have thought that plaque purifcation is a
good idea, just as streaking out a new plasmid clone is. It ensures that the
clone is pure. If you want to titre your virus, then a plaque assy is the
best way to do it regards

chris