Desalting of Plasmid DNA after Cesium Preps

Arnoud van Vliet arnoud at
Tue Jul 7 17:34:17 EST 1998

Hi Obaid Khan,

when you precipitate your samples, do you freeze them or put them on ice?
with cesium salts that causes salt precipitation. Just do an ethanol ppt
without adding salt. Should work fine, as long as your centrifugation speed
is high enough (>10,000 x g)

hope this helps

<6nt0me$gof at>...