It's a Wonderful Life!

eagle6 at mail-info.com eagle6 at mail-info.com
Tue Jul 7 18:46:31 EST 1998

Hello, I discovered you while looking through the World Wide Web and
Classifieds.

I would like to introduce you to a NEW International Opportunity that is
going to take the World by Storm!  This NEW International Opportunity is
going to Explode!!  It can Change Your Life Forever!!!

Our services Cost You Nothing!  The support and tools provided are unequaled
and FREE.  Here is my Business Proposition for you.  I promise you won't be
disappointed!

* FREE to Join!
* FREE Immediate Signup!
* FREE Instant Web Site!
* FREE Discussion Forum!
* FREE Tremendous Upline Support!
* FREE Marketing Tips and Secrets!
* FREE Access To Members Only Site!
* FREE Internet Marketing Attack Plan!
* FREE Step-By-Step Business Building Plan!
* FREE Auto-Notification When Someone Signs Up!
* FREE Live Chat & Telephone Business Conferences!

This is an International Company that offers products Everyone in the World
needs!  If you take advantage of this New GLOBAL Opportunity, you will have a
Golden Opportunity to Earn a $250,000/year Income!!  You will be Winning From
the Beginning!!!  You can Secure Your Financial Future!!!

WE show you Step-By-Step how to make cash flow quickly!
WE give you the tools to start and sustain a profitable International
business!  WE show you how to successfully transition from employee to
entrepreneur and replace your full time job income!

Take Advantage of All the FREE Services!  This Global Program is Going To
Take the World by Storm!  Get in on the Ground Floor!!  Get Ready to Put
Money in Your Bank Account!!!  It can be a WONDERFUL Life!!!  Join us
today!!!!

FOR MORE INFO, click here> eagle6 at requested-info.com

Best Regards,
J.A.

To NEVER receive further emails or offerings from us again, please reply with
the word  'REMOVE' in the subject field.