protein concentration

Jongrak Kittiworakarn g3937506 at STUDENT1.MAHIDOL.AC.TH
Wed Jul 8 20:46:38 EST 1998

> Hi Leon:

If your protein is of very high purity and you know the Tyr composition of the
protein, you may measure the absorbance at 280 nm which directly correlate to
the amount of Tyr. Then you can correlate to the amount of your protien.

Jongrak