microplate dilemma

Arlette Nicole Dinaut andinaut at CREDIT.ERIN.UTORONTO.CA
Thu Jul 9 09:54:32 EST 1998

Hello!  I am currently seeking a microplate (standard 96-well) that can
tolerate organic solvents (eg. 10% dioxane in buffer [pH 6-8]) AND can
still be used in a microplate reader, monitoring absorbance at 405 nm.

Does anyone know where I might find glass microplates, or another type
of microplate that would suit these needs?  I have found a company which
supplies quartz microplates; unfortunately, these are rather out of my
price range!

Thank you in advance for taking the time to respond!

Nicole Dinaut
University of Toronto