Acrylamide Gel Problem.

Michael Black, Ph.D. mbblack at globetrotter.qc.ca
Fri Jul 10 10:59:05 EST 1998

Greg, instead of silane, just get hold of some RainX (the stuff for
car windows).  It should be available in any auto-parts store or
general hardware store.  It costs only a couple of bucks a bottle and
is not nearly as nasty to your innards as silane and chloroform.

I have also in the distant past used a methacrylite (sp?) glue to bond
the gel to the front plate.  The name of the product and protocol are
in my office, but I can e-mail it to you later if interested.

Cheers, Michael

--
Michael Black, Ph.D.
Post-Doctoral Fellow