Non radioactive northerns

Andy Bettany andrew.bettany at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Jul 13 02:45:48 EST 1998

We have been using the Boehringer DIG system using in vitro transcribed RNA
probes. We're very happy with the results with one exception: stripping
probes is pretty difficult! (even boiling 0.1% SDS doesn't always work!). We
are considering combining DIG-labelling with the Ambion Strip-EZ system -
unfortunately Ambion haven't tried this and can't tell us if it will work or
not.

Dr. Andy Bettany
Research Scientist
Institute of Grassland and Environmental Research
Plas Gogerddan
Wales, UK

<3.0.3.32.19980708103547.0127d3c0 at biserte.lille.inserm.fr>...