15-N labelled proteins from baculovirus system??

Thomas L. Selby tselby at chemistry.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jul 17 13:28:36 EST 1998

Contact the isotope people at Cambridge Isotope labs, Isotech and Martek.
They all have defined media for growing under specific conditions, and I am
sure that they could tell you about anything that have been done in this area.
 I remember hearing about some 13C, 15C growth in CHO cells to isolate some
proteins.  This was a collaboration between the research lab and the isotope
labs (and was BIG $$$$$$$$$).

Tom