Supplier of ant-Salmonella?

Brad Nicholson brad_nicholson at hlthsci.med.utah.edu
Fri Jul 17 12:53:23 EST 1998

Hi Group;

I'm looking for a non-Rabbit antibody which recognizes Salmonella
typhimurium.  Specifically I'm working with ATCC 14028 antigenic formula:
4,5,12:i1,2.  Ideally it would be a polyclonal from sheep or goat,
although I can live with mouse, rat, bovine, whatever.  I need an antibody
that will light up all of my Salmonella in order to counterstain.  Any
source private or commercial would be appreciated.  I do have a limit to
my budget, so monoclonals that run $800/mg may not work.

Thanks,  Brad
Brad Nicholson                      |"If it worked the first time,
Department of Pathology             |  it wouldn't be research."
University of Utah                  |   ...Brad Nicholson
Salt Lake City, UT 84132            |  My opinions are solely my own.
Brad_Nicholson at hlthsci.med.utah.edu |
or: (801)-581-4365                  |  iligitimi non corborundrum