Help asked

Mon Jul 20 14:54:40 EST 1998

Hi: Net-friends:

I am trying to Screen tobacco cDNA library using PCR directly by
designing a pair of specific internal primers (of my interest) and 5' or
3' insert sreening primers.  I did get a expected size of PCR product
with the pair of internal primers, however, when I used the specific
primer in combination with the vector primer, the PCR band is vary
faint and repeatibility of the PCR reaction is very low.  Does anybody
has any tip or comments on direct PCR screening of Lambd gt11 library?
and your input will be greatly appreciated.

wuzi at

Wuzi Xie, Ph.D.
500 E. 50th Street
Lubbock, TX 79404