"Expiration" of proprietary glass binding resins?

Richard P. Grant see_sig at cmtech.co.delete.uk
Thu Jul 23 02:08:16 EST 1998

Hi Jim,

I don't know what's in QIAGEN's reagent, but we sell a gel-extraction kit
that contains a light-sensitive reagent that will go off over time.  We
also provide a chemical that will regenerate the sensitive reagent.  Maybe
this is where QIAGEN's kit falls down.

I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you what our reagent is, but I'm sure
you could work it out ;-)

Richard

In article <35B5C0D9.1237 at biodec.wustl.edu_nospammmmmmm>,