Internet Success Toolkit

co3322 at YAHOO.COM co3322 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 27 00:46:11 EST 1998

We do not wish to send mail to anyone that does not want
to receive it. To remove: Send an email to:
co2233 at yahoo.comm and type your email address in the
subject line. Thank you.

The Most Complete Marketing Software Package Available Anywhere!

This is what you will receive on CD-ROM:

1. SYS Submission Spider Program (Optional - value $99.90)
The NEW and IMPROVED SYS Submission Spider Program!

Now automatically submitting to 600 Search Engines and
Directories!
We believe you'll find this product to be a vast improvement over
the Older Spider program The SYS Search Engine Submission
Software
will automatically submit your site to 600 search engines,
directories and link sites. The software is extremely easy to
use.

Register and Submit your web site to ALL major internet search
engines and directories in less than 45 minutes! Increase your
web site's visibility to webcrawlers, spiders, indexers and
worms.
Boost and track your web site's search engine ranking.

2.Mass Mailer ($399.00 value) - This unique, first of it's kind -
software that allows you to easily send 250,000 e-mail messages
an hour. Simply enough by making a single connection to the
Internet
using a standard modem, and connecting to either 20 different
mail
servers, or a single mail server 20 times.

This, easy to use, software is designed for the basic computer
user
to understand. It's as easy as imputing the mail server,
selecting
the list of e-mail recipients to send to, inserting your e-mail
address, adding your subject line, selecting your sales letter,
and pressing send.

3. E-Mail Pro Extractor ($350.00 value) - This one of a kind
software program is designed to manage and clean up any list of
e-mail addresses. It will purge duplicates, manage removes and
delete undeliverables. It will also separate and categorize your
list of e-mail addresses by domain names.

The E-mail Pro Version 4.0 Bulk E-mail Loader also imports simple
text files that anyone can download from AOL, CompuServe, the
Internet, etc...These text files contain classified ads, forum
messages, or data from the member directory. Each of these files
are filled with e-mail addresses.

4. Check Deposit System ($125.00 value) - Check Deposit System
version 2.1 is a state of the art, revolutionary software that
allows ou to easily and legally process checks by fax, phone or
Internet. The customer's signature on the check is not necessary.

5. 16 Million E-mail Addresses ($149.00 value) - We took a total
of over 92 million e-mail addresses from many of the touted CD's
that are out there (bought them all - some were  $300+)! We added
the millions we had in storage to those. When we combined them
all,
we had in excess of 100+ million addresses in one huge file.

We then ran a super "sort/de-dupe" program against this huge
list.
It cut the file down to less than 25 million!!

We then ran a program that contained 150+ keywords to remove
addresses with vulgarity, profanity, sex-related names,
postmaster,
webmaster, flamer, abuse, spam, etc...Also we eliminated all
.edu,
.mil., org., gov., etc...After that list was run against the
remaining
list, it reduced it down to near 16 million addresses!

So, you see, our list will save people hundreds of dollars buying
all others that are out there on CD. Using ours will be like
using
the 100+ million that we started with, but a lot less money and
a lot less time!

If you order "The Internet Success Kit" for $495.00 within the
next
2 days, you'll also  receive the following awesome bonuses
absolutely
FREE. A value of over $600.00 !!!

To order: Fill out, copy and fax this order form to:
(425)379-9722
We accept Visa, MasterCard or Check.

____ YES! I'm bursting with anticipation! Please send me "The
Ultimate
Marketing Internet Success Kit" so I can start advertising my
business
to "millions of people" - absolutely FREE! I'm anxious to see how
others
are creating immediate "cash-flow explosions", and eliminating
most of
their advertising and marketing costs - and how I can do the
same!
Enclosed is $495.

____ YES AGAIN! Because I'm responding within 2 days, I will
receive
6 BONUSES with a total value of $663.90 - absolutely FREE! They
include:

BONUS #1 ($39 value): "Search Engine Secrets" - Discover the Most
Powerful and Proven Strategies that really work to place you at
the Top of the Search Engines!

BONUS #2 ($195 value): A FREE one year subcription to "The
Internet
Success Kit Newsletter" - my ticket to marketing and internet
cash
flow heaven!

BONUS #3 ($39.95 value): Your Hotline List of "7000 Free
Classified
Ad Sites on the Internet" -  a virtual GOLDMINE!

BONUS #4 ($19.95 value): A FREE Special Report titled "How to Put
Your Business on Automatic Pilot and Turn Your Marketing System
Into
a Predictable, Turnkey, Cash-Flow  Machine That Keeps on Working
-
Even When You Don't!!"

BONUS #5 ($175 value): Order within 7 days and I'll also throw in
FREE VACATION CERTIFICATE good for 3 days and 2 nights of FREE
lodging
at one of over 30 "premier" resorts.

Some vacation spots you can choose from include: Hawaii; Orlando,
FL; Las Vegas; Atlantic City; Palm Springs; Aruba - in the South
Carribean; Cancun, Mexico; and many, many more!

Hey, when you start making a TON of money, you'll wanna do some
celebrating, won't you? So start packing those bags!

That's it. A lot more than you bargained for isn't it?

When you total all the goodies up, you're looking as a total
value
of $663.90! All yours - absolutely FREE - with your purchase of
our amazing package "The Ultimate Internet Success Kit " for
only $495.00.

And I'll even pay for shipping your package. You can have it
in days. And start making  money THE VERY SAME DAY!

Anyway, I have a copy right here on my desk reserved for you.
All I need is your go ahead and I'll rush it out to you along
with your 5 FREE BONUSES.

Name _____________________________________________________

Street Address ____________________________________________

City)__________________State_______Zip_____________

Phone # (_____) ___________________________

Fax # (______) _____________________

E-mail Address _________________________

___Visa ___MasterCard___Check
___Include the Traffic Builder $495.00
___Don't include the Traffic Builer $395.00

Total:$________

Account Number_____________________

Expiration Date____________________

I understand that all sales are final.

____________________________________
Signature

To order by check:

Tape or paste your check here
Fax it to us at:
You do not need to send a hard copy of your check.
The fax is all we need.

(We are able to perform this service using our
Check Deposit System Software)

* Orders by Credit Card are shipped IMMEDIATELY.
Fax completed order form to:

* Orders by personal, business or credit card CHECK are shipped
in 7-10
business days.