gel documentation systems

Heinz J. Schaefers schaefers at sun.XuchcX.edu
Mon Jul 27 11:06:16 EST 1998

Hi Alan,

we use a quite simple method:

we scan the x-ray film of Northerns and Westerns with s flatbed scanner
(Microtek Scanmaker III, 1200 DPI resolution optical) and analyze the picture
/ quantify the band intensity with NIH Image (its a freeware program for
Macintosh).
works great and is cheap

Heinz