"", David Alexander dalex at NEXUS.MICROIMM.MCGILL.CA
Wed Jul 29 15:13:29 EST 1998

Hello Netters!

I am searching for a replicator device to be used
for replica plating bacterial colonies on solid media.
Ideally this would be something with 48 (6 X 8) tines
that could be dipped into a 96 well plate

We have one such device - but the manufacturer is unknown.
Also, we have attempted to producing our own,
by hammering pins into a wooden block
but it has been difficult to get the pins level.

Any help with this matter would be very much appreciated

David Alexander

dalex at