Bioscience Humour is on the Web

Randall C Willis willis at gandalf.psf.sickkids.on.ca
Mon Jun 1 10:12:52 EST 1998

Hey there all...just a quick note from your friends at Aliquotes, the
journal of bioscience humour and information, to let you know that we
have finally joined the 20th Century and have established a Web
presence.  To those patient readers of our print journal, we thank you
and want you to know that this is our new format (except within
Canada).  To those of you who are new to our magazine, give us a click
and let us know what you think.

You'll find us at:

	http://members.tripod.com/~BioHazard5/

just click on the Aliquotes logo in the frame and check out our last few
issues.  We're hoping to backdate with more issues as they become
available.

Keep smilin'

Randall C Willis, Publisher
Aliquotes Press
Aliquotes: A Journal Of Molecular and Biochemical
              Humour and Information
441 Sandlewood Rd.
Oakville, ON
L6L 3S3  CANADA