champer for bioactivity

gastro gastro at fmmu.edu.cn
Mon Jun 1 05:55:34 EST 1998

------=_NextPart_000_01BD8D8E.AE03D0C0

Hi, everybody:

I want to find some champer for bioactivity test in vitro. Though it has
been used very often, I have no idea about which company will offer cheaper
ones with good quality.

so, anybody can help me?

thank your response in advance

zhiguoliu <zhiguoliu at 163.net>
------=_NextPart_000_01BD8D8E.AE03D0C0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"=CB=CE=CC=E5">Hi, everybody:<br><br>I want to =