Bioscience Humour is on the Web

Koen De Smet k.desmet at
Thu Jun 4 02:00:22 EST 1998

Roney Graf wrote:
> In article <357538BD.5723DCF3 at>, Andy <yruNOSPAM at>
> wrote:
> > The page loads but as soon as the "little gladiator?" starts walking -
> > My system crashes too! (NS4.07)
>   Net$cape 2.02. Apple Mac LC, 10MB, System 7.1. Not exactly the most
> advanced of configurations. No problems.
> rg

Netscape 2.02. Apple Mac 6100/60, 16MB, System 7.5. Should be more
advanced than the above, but it crashed on accessing this page. Mind
you, it often crashes while accessing certain sites, so now I have a
list of pages that have a high likelyhood of crashing (including

Koen De Smet
==>> To reply by email, remove "nospam." from the address <<==
     Imperial College School of Medicine at St Mary's