Bioscience Humour is on the Web

Koen De Smet k.desmet at nospam.ic.ac.uk
Thu Jun 4 02:00:22 EST 1998

Roney Graf wrote:

> In article <357538BD.5723DCF3 at mindless.com>, Andy <yruNOSPAM at mindless.com>
> wrote:
>
> > The page loads but as soon as the "little gladiator?" starts walking -
> > My system crashes too! (NS4.07)
>
>   Net$cape 2.02. Apple Mac LC, 10MB, System 7.1. Not exactly the most
> advanced of configurations. No problems.
>
> rg

Netscape 2.02. Apple Mac 6100/60, 16MB, System 7.5. Should be more
advanced than the above, but it crashed on accessing this page. Mind
you, it often crashes while accessing certain sites, so now I have a
list of pages that have a high likelyhood of crashing (including
home.netscape!)

--
Koen De Smet