Microplate Reader

Arnold N. DuBell dubell.1 at osu.edu
Tue Jun 9 15:58:03 EST 1998

Hi,
Our department is considering purchasing a microplate reader for a
variety of uses.  I've looked at a number of companies' products already
(posted on the web), but am curious if anyone has suggestions.  I know
it probably isn't possible, but we'd like to do UV, fluorescence, and
luminescence (although on all the instruments I've seen so far, this
option is separate from the other two.   Is there a physical reason for
this, or is it just market economics)?

Any and all help will be appreciated.  Thanks!

Arnold DuBell
dubell.1 at osu.edu