REquest for PHAS plasmid

Kenneth B Storey kbstorey at rideau.carleton.ca
Tue Jun 9 11:56:14 EST 1998

PHAS-1 is a substrate for some stress activated protein kinases. Although
it is commercially available for purchase as a protein, it is very
expensive.

I am looking for a plasmid encoding for this protein so I can express it
in microbes and be able to afford to do assays!
SO:
Does anyone have the  PHAS-1 sequence available as a plasmid ( perhaps
attached to a tagged sequence like GST or poly His)?

I cannot find the plasmid commercially available, but does anyone have a
lead on commerical suppliers I might have missed.

Thanks for any hlep you can give me.
Kenneth B. Storey, F.R.S.C.             **********************************
Professor of Biochemistry               *  Madness takes its toll....    *
Carleton University                     *   Please have exact change.    *
Dept. of Biology or Dept. of Chemistry  **********************************
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Ontario, K1S 5B6 Canada

Tel: (613) 520-3678   Res: (613) 225-9015
Fax: (613) 520-4497 or -3749
email: kbstorey at ccs.carleton.ca
  or  kenneth_storey at carlton.ca
homepage: http://www.carleton.ca/~kbstorey