ProtA & Immunoprecipitation

Marisol Rodriguez Pena pena at chem.vu.nl
Thu Jun 11 10:15:50 EST 1998

Hi there!,
Has anyone a protocol that works for binding Abs to ProtA or G before
immunoprecipitation ?.
I have in my hands a very easy protocol from Pharmacia to bind IgG to
ProtA. Any good or bad experience about?. I am asking you this because I
can buy a lot of antibodies already conjugated for a lot more monney
than if I do it myself (as usual) so, if the conjugation works well I do
not want to waste money but, if it does not I do not want to waste my
samples trying!

Greatings

--
MS Rodriguez Pena, MD, phD
Department of Pharmacochemistry, Faculteit der Scheikunde