SAP???

Fri Jun 12 09:38:33 EST 1998

Hi:

Is it just me, my group, or has anyone else had trouble with the last few
batches of SAP from BMB?

For a while, my crew was bringing me plates with minimal colonies on the
vector alone control plates.  I was begining to think there was nothing
that couldn't be ligated.

Then is seems as though the last two batches of BMB SAP, have been less
than optimal.  The colony stats have gone to pot and all mini-preps are
vector alone as well as the total count of colonies has dropped.

Curious,
David

 David L. Haviland, Ph.D.
 Asst. Prof. Immunology