Nonradioactive labeling/detection info wanted

Ricardo Silva Ricardo.Silva at CIGB.EDU.CU
Fri Jun 12 11:54:23 EST 1998

Robert,
If sensitivity is not your highest priority, try the ECL direct
detection system (Amersham). I've used a couple of systems based on
incorporation of hapten-labeled nucleotides (digoxigenin, fluorescein,
and a home-made biotin-streptavidin thing) followed by detection with
a secondary antibody, and they can't beat the ECL direct system for
speed and robustness.

alejandro
(No affiliation with Amersham)